Remodeling, cleaning out, downsizing or just getting organized? Consider donating your excess household goods and building materials to the Habitat ReStore. We’ll gladly take new and gently-used items off your hands and you’ll get the satisfaction of knowing they helped support local families and didn’t end up in the landfill. All of your donations are tax-deductible.
And if you need help with your remodeling, call for an appointment with our deconstruction team. They can come out and help remove donatable cabinets, doors, lights & more and arrange for our ReStore truck to pick up your donations at the same time.
For businesses, donating to the Habitat ReStore is a great way to move discontinued or excess stock, deal with gently used returns and show your customers that you care about the environment and your community. Plus, we’ll pick up your donated goods, which will save you time and money.
We are currently accepting new and gently used appliances, furniture, building supplies & home items. We ask that your donations be clean, fully functioning and free of rust, stains and tears. Please see our donation page for a complete listing of items to donate. You are welcome to bring your donations to the Restore:
4515 Babcock St.
Palm Bay, FL 32905.
Mondays - Saturdays 9:00 - 4:00.
Donation items accepted
Donation items not accepted
- Upholstered items with rips, stains, tears, and/or pet odors
- Rusted metal
- Anything that doesn't work/needs a replacement part
- Hazardous materials/chemicals
- Old/Opened Paint
- Unframed mirrors or glass
- Shower Doors w/o Hardware
- Computer Equipment
- Office Furniture (large)
- Baby/Nursery items
- Appliances more than 10 years old
- Microwaves over 5 years old
- Sliding Glass doors without track/wall framing
- Windows with damaged frames
- No Blinds Unless brand new in box
- Garage doors
- Formica Countertops
- Mattreses with any stains or more than 4 years old
- Wall to wall carpet
- Used ceramic tile